Hi everyone - just a quick fill in - I've edited 3 or 4 minutes worth and it looks pretty good at the moment - I'm just waiting for my tax return to come in so I can buy an 80gig drive - my current one is chockers and I can't do anything now - which is very frustrating -- we had to reshoot the first scene which we did 2 days ago - inexplicably not all of the audio was recorded the first time - some operator or equipment malfunction! - and one costume wasn't right either so best to redo it -- I've watched with interest the posts about quality control problems int he Kodak cartridges - and that seems to be the most likely casue for the problems we've had - my rough time frame for the film is to have a rough cut done by May and the rest finished by the end of the year (next year!) -- all going well - enjoying doing the sound editing -- I only have access to the net through our local library now so will only log on every week or so -- hope everyone's projects are going well! - following the workprinter with great interest Roger -- I'm looking at doing another feature (most likely Super 8) in Jan 2003 - so might order one for that - rather than get a Rank transfer - jsut to save money and to have a unit I can keep using!

Also theres a magazine here in Australia called Independant Film Maker which are going to run an article on us in April - mainly focussing on the Super 8 aspect of the film - so when it materialises I'll post it here - it's only going to be short - one page or so - but hopefully they'll have some stills from the film there which will be good


Anyway happy Christmas to all who celebrate it!

Best wishes

Scot http://www.mango-a-gogo.com


------------------